The Quarterly Journal of New Applied Studies in Management, Economics & Accounting (NASMEA) is a scientific and academic journal aims to publish scholars’ original and high quality manuscripts and reports in field of management, economics & accounting. NASMEA adheres to open access policy to accelerate the barrier-free dissemination of scientific knowledge which can results in higher visibility and increased citation for authors' works.
The NASMEA approach is international and it is ready to receive articles in the fields of management, economics and accounting from around the world. NASMEA is licensed by Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance in Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Frequency: Quarterly
- License Holder: Javad Deljoo Shahir
- E-ISSN: 2783-3119
- License No.: 80441
- Start: Spring 2018
- Language: English & Persian
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed and Abstracted: Yes
- Review Process: Double Blind Peer Review
- Average review time of articles: 3 Weeks
- Publication Fee: Free of charge for foreign authors - There are no charges for submission, normal review and publication of accepted manuscripts.
- Plagiarism Check: Yes
- Copyright: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Contact email and article submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: email@example.com